Adlai Champorado DIY KitECHOstore - Sustainable Lifestyle
DIY Kit includes:
Adlai 1kg - Bukidnon
Coconut Chips 75g - Sweetened
Tsokolate de Metate 72g - Muscovado
2pcs Supercoco Vegan Coconut Cream Powder 25g
Katcha bag ( 12" W x 17" H)
- Product Ingredients
- Payment and Shipping Info
- Customer Review
Adlai Champorado Recipe
1 cup adlai
4 cups water
2 cups coconut milk
3 tablets of cacao (Tablea)
1/3 cup muscobado sugar
coconut chips (optional)
1. Soak the adlai overnight or at least 3 hours before cooking to shorten the cooking time. Rinse and transfer to cooking pot
2. In a large stewing pot, place water and coconut milk and add the soaked adlai.
3. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil. Stir in tablea and sugar until melted and combine with other ingredients.
4. Cover the pot and allow to cook on medium heat, stirring every so often until the mixture thickens.
5. Add more hot water if mixture thickens too much. Add more sweetener as desired.
6. Left overs may be stores in the ref and reheated by adding some liquid to mixture.
7. Top with coconut chips and chewy fruit mix.
We accept Paypal and Bank Deposit (BDO, Metrobank and BPI) payments.
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL: 3-7 business days
RETURN POLICY Item can only be returned if delivered damaged.