No Products in the Cart
DIY Kit includes:
Sea Salt 250g
Coco Nectar Syrup 375ml
Coconut Flour 250g
Raw Wild Honey 360g - Bondoc Peninsula
Virgin Coconut Oil 250ml
Peanut Butter 340g - Plain
Katcha bag ( 12" W x 17" H)
Coconut Flour Mini Pancake Recipe
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp sweetener (honey, stevia equivalent, coco sugar, brown sugar or mascobado)
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vinegar (add and mix before cooking)
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg until frothy. Add flour, sweetener, salt, and baking soda. Mix until well blended.
2. Add the vinegar into the mixture right before cooking. The chemical reaction of vinegar to the baking soda in the mixture will make the pancakes fluffy.
3. Preheat pan and coat with a little bit of oil. Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter into the pan to form 2" mini pancakes. Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.
4. Cook other side until golden brown.
5. Serve with butter and syrup (maple,coco nectar, honey) or serve with fruits like banana, orange and berries
6. Eat with peanut butter or nut butter of choice.