by Echo Store on March 17, 2021
- 1 kg/1000g Wonder Grounds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsps white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sweet (or smoked) paprika
- 5 tbsps brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsps salt
- 2 tsps ground black pepper
- cooking oil (for frying)
- Par-cook Wonder Grounds
- Crumble and make the grounds finer by hand chopping after grounds have cooled down
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved. Add Wonder Grounds. Mix until well combined. You can do this by hand or a large spoon.
- Transfer the mixture in a large resealable container and marinate in the fridge fora. minimum of 6 to 12 hours.
- Marinate only for a maximum of 24 hours and cook right away.